Thursday, January 23, 2020

An Amazing Neon Sign For You











About:

Neon Sign features everything you need to create realistically. "Make a 3D sign"



Features:

  • Create Neons From Text, Images or Logos
  • 4 Standard Backgrounds – Wood, Gradient, Concrete & Brick
  • User Customizable Background
  • Caps, Tiles & Wire & Fog
  • 20 Animated Camera Moves
  • Full HD 1920*1080
  • Background Music Included


BASIC: 
  • Simple Neon Text
  • Text 5 Letters
  • Overlay Text
  • Duration: 5 sec


STANDARD:
  • Neon Text or Logo
  • Text 10 Letters
  • Overlay Text
  • Duration: 5 sec


PREMIUM:
  • Neon Pro Text / Logo / Images 
  • Text 10 Letters
  • Duration: 10 sec
  • Custom Background, Colour & Font
  • Caps, Tiles, Wire, Fog
  • Transparent 


Provide me:
  • Text
  • Logo
  • Image


Note: If your text more than 10 letters, Then Contact me.



Why Hire me?
  • I deliver on time.
  • I reply quickly to your messages.
  • 100% money back guarantee.


CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS MY NUMBER ONE PRIORITY



If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact me



Realistic Neon Sign

Order Now!!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment