Saturday, January 18, 2020

Create Wonderful Christmas Logo Intro











About:

<3 DEAR BUYER,



2020 is almost here..



Why sending still image-based Christmas cards and videos?!?



Try sending awesome and professional-looking video to your clients and users for just $5.



Just send me your logo (.png /transparent).



That's it. FAST AND EASY :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast delivery, very kind and very professionel. I would be happy to get more great things from him the future. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much dear Glcanzieschang 🖤 I'll be looking forward to hearing from you 😊

Seller's Response:

Good communication, very professional and exactly what I wanted. I will definitely use services again.

:

Thank you dear Billzgp.. I'll be waiting you for our next project 👋🏻😊

:

Perfect.!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment