Thursday, January 30, 2020

Make Short Quick Clean Logo Intro Sting Animation











About:

Quick Clean Logo Intro Sting Animation For Your Business or Brand..!



In this package, we have built a number of logos that are short, clean and elegant.



This services decorated on fiverr.com with three different packages. please have a look and pick one.



Our step on this service:

Render as described

Self customized sound effect and music included

Promised to work unless satisfaction

On time delivery



We need:

Detail brief like sting item number (placed on right corner of media file), color and logo size.

Best quality logo in (AI, EPS, PNG or PSD) format

If logo not available possible to make video with your text

Please detail about preselected color or font when ordering

Your are free to use web link or tag-line (optional)



You will grab:

6 seconds sting as ordered

Video format as client expect



Placing order:

Placing an order is simple but this is important to talk before

If you need more to know please ping me anytime I'm available maximum



Why we:

VIP customer support

Post delivery service

Always on-line availability



Tags: logo intro, sting pack, video animation, branding, brand identity, business promotion, digital advertising, online marketing, 4k animation, elegant movement



Reviews


Seller's Response:

First of all, the creative contact was great. Very responsive and did great work. I asked for a revision after the first round. He indicated I should try to setup a new gig and say custom, or something like that. I tried and it charged me again, so $12 became $24. Then he said, "oh, I didn't mean you had to pay again". So I'm not sure why I had to pay twice if the revisions were included. Very confusing process. I'm happy with the finished product, and I'd use it again if I can clarify why I had to pay twice, or if you'll just confirm and refund the extra $12. Again, the seller did a great job.

Seller's Response:

I'm very sorry sir you were dissatisfied with the price. Actually the charges was for custom animation not for revision. If you take a look at our gig description your concept will be cleared. I always try to satisfy clients. If you have more to know you may knock my inbox. Thanks and stay well.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding work, I am just amazed how fast he delivered my Animation, I will definitely order again. Thanks a lot :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Very prompt and attentive service .




No comments:

Post a Comment