Saturday, January 25, 2020

Create A Hand Drawn Animated Logo For Your Brand











About:

Beautifully Hand-Crafted Logo Animation

Looking for a hand drawn logo animation ?

We can do exactly that!

All we need from you is :

1. Your logo

2. Any extra colours or ideas you have i.e Splashing, Fire, Floral (whatever you fancy)

3. Examples you have seen that you like.

4. Wait the time period given.

Now you have a beautiful new logo animation.

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to contact us with! 

We will get back to you asap!



Thank you 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sebastian went above and beyond in this project - I gave him a hard, non-traditional task to do and he not only did it but did it very well. He did everything I asked for, and when I suggested an idea, he came up with multiple designs and went back and forth with me until we settled on one I really liked. He works hard and makes sure that you're happy with the product which is a great characteristic of his. Very satisfied!

:

Hey Seb, This is so great! I don't know if this is doable, but one final revision -- (I marked as approved because I definitely want Fiverr to mark you as 'on time'!) It's been such a pleasure working with you. Was wondering if you could speed everything up and also if you could make the red wave come in last in the animation? Thanks again for all your creativity and hard work. Best, Jamie

:

Hey James sorry i never saw the whole review!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment