Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Classic And Elegant Animated Business Card











About:

Do you need simple but elegant logo animation?



I can help you.

Ideal for:

  • Your Website
  • Your YouTube Channel
  • Your Company & more!
 

How to Order:
  • Just send me your Logo
  • Choose one from preview pics or video https://youtu.be/V__251W8ejM

  • I'll also add any Tag Line, Slogan or Web Address



Video Includes:

  • Music and sound effects
  • HD quality
  • MP4 standard format (can provide others upon request)
.

Also i can make 3 or 5 types of animations:

check gigextras   3 types-10$

                              5 types-15$

or I can change the texture of the background on everything you want ( glass, ice, metall, carbon or dragon skin for example:)

check gigextra- 5$



If you have any questions, just send me a message!



Also visit my fiverr page https://www.fiverr.com/kirilbeliy for more GIGS



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service and product

Seller's Response:

Excellent work and very accommodating!

:

Many thanks Perfect to my expectations

:

Needed a quick logo for our production of a short film. Done!

:

Was glad to help!




No comments:

Post a Comment