Friday, January 24, 2020

Full 3D News TV Logo











About:

Nobody can work with us News Logo Website Logo Any Channel Logo Make with us.

Are you planning to start a business and you need a professional corporate logo? Or maybe you are already a small business owner and you want to highlight your brand and recruit new customers or make money online? You came to the right place! Save time and money by creating your own 3D Abstract logo online. Brand it yourself online without expensive graphic designers services, simply use the 3D logo maker app free.

Professional Abstract 3D logos excellent for consulting, management, computers, Art, High Tech etc.  In addition, this special 3D line icon suitable for art school, excellent for graphic artist website company, print shop, Interior design, music production etc.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Dear Madam/Sir Fiverr Customer Support The seller delivers totally different requirements than I requested... i refuse to accept that delivery. And This seller he play with me he don’t give me the final file also he send me the number WhatsApp and she need a call him I’m not do this ! Also he said give me TeamViewer..! You are on Fiverr it is wrong he said give me WhatsApp or Send me TeamViewer you are only contact me in Fiverr .. are you understand what I’m saying to you?

:

Am glad working with you

:

This is my new profile good work

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment