Monday, January 20, 2020

Make You A Personalized Animation Of Your Logo











About:

I love to create logo animation with creativity and love. After 4 years working in two diferent Marketing and Advertising companies, I decided to go for myself as a Freelancer, offering a different type of Logo Animation on base of customization, creativity and recreation of the client's company or product feeling that he wants to spread to his public.



I will make you a catchy, creative and custom animation for your logo that will give you the feel that you want by your customers to see, about your company or product and make you more near and motivated in your area on a strong way in the complicated world of the marketing.



PLEASE PROVIDE:

- Your brand logo in a vector format like AI archive or  PDF

- If you don't have a vector file of your logo, please contact me before order. Maybe I can vectorize or recreate it for a small fee.


If you have any question Please contact with me :) 



I hope you have a great day!! and thank you for coming here

Reviews


:

Great! I really look foward to work with diacoloso again in the future, he nailed it

:

diacoloso did an excelent work, it was so much better than i expected he did more than i asked for and i can't believe the quality of the final result, im very happy with this and i hope to work with him again it looks so refreshing, i'm really happy

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment