Monday, January 27, 2020

Create A Custom Logo Animation











About:

Welcome to my logo animation gig.



This is a 100% Unique and Custom Animation, no templates or pre-comps. The animations are made from the scratch, base on your art/design and the ideas or concepts that you may have. All packages include Commercial License.



Why me?


  • Fastest response and an engaging animation.
  • 100% Satisfaction and Money back guarantee.
  • Special Bonus for my regular clients.
  • Unlimited Revisions until you mark done.


Our packages include.

  • High Definition (HD QUALITY)
  • Commercial Use
  • Fully Unique
  • Background Music
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Better Presentation Of Your Business
  • Source File
  • Much More

What I need to create YOUR Animated logo intro

  • Logo Source File (AI, EPS OR PDF)
  • Don't have a logo? I can do it for you for an extra fee check gig extras
  • Brief Introduction to your company.
  • Website link if you already have a website
  • Some briefing on animation




If you have any query regarding packages feel free to contact. I will reply within 5 minutes. Can't believe? Give it a try.



Contact before placing the order.



We're looking forward to work with you!



Regards

Clip Genius.



design | animated logo| intro |business logo | youtube intro | logo reveal





Reviews


:

Job nicely done.

:

The seller went above and beyond to capture what we wanted in our logo animation. I would highly recommend

:

fast anwser, exactly what i needed, good communication, nice guy I recommend

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment