Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Logo Animation Intro Video











About:

Welcome to my Gig :-)



Just visit gig packages and Must watch introduction video too, so you can get some ideas what you want or need for your project .



What we need to get started : 


  1. Provide us PNG transparent Logo 
  2. or Ai / PSD /EPS logo file
  3. Your tagline
  4. and place your order


  • Note : There are 6 placeholders where you can add your content. The side of the truck, boxes, front and back number plates, truck back door and background.( included only in PLATINUM package )
  • change the colors of characters’s body, hair, cloths all parts of the truck and the boxes (included in Platinum packages) 



Please Let me know if you need any other change or customization in the video ,if its not mentioned in the description or packages ,i would love to help you. Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great. I will order you again

Seller's Response:

Every first experience count and mine with engsajjadali was great and I look forward to working with him

Seller's Response:

I really appreciate it and I would love to help you again . Have a Wonderful day to you .

:

Outstanding! Great communication and delivery before deadline! I'll come back for more!

:

Thank you 😊 , I’m always available as resource for you at any time so if there’s anything else I can help you with, just let me know. Best regards Sajjad Ali




No comments:

Post a Comment