Saturday, January 18, 2020

10 Stylish Video Intro Logo Animation











About:

I Will Make 10 Stylish Video Intro Logo Animation


10 Stylish Video Intro are fast, short, quick and driving energetic style of the Stings that make sure your Logo will get noticed on Youtube or any platform. Sometimes a long Logo animation or  intro video can annoy your viewers, especially if you want to use it often.So a collection of pr 10 short  video intro are what I present you. Perfect for users who want to showcase their logo as often as they can, without getting their viewers angry.




Watch 10 individual video here: https://youtu.be/g8aqVnEVw3c


Starting from just $5, you will get:
5 High quality videos
4-6 seconds duration
Audio included


What I Need From You:
Your Logo or Text
Your website/Tagline


Why Hire me ?


I deliver in time
I reply quick to your messages
100% money back guarantee
100% satisfaction guarantee


Important note:
Background color can not be changed.
Only one logo will be used in 10 videos, for different logos, please have look at gig extra.


If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I would be glad to help.


Order Now!


Reviews


:

Perfect.. Love the intros!

:

Amazing work also fast

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

good good good

:

Very good seller. I asked for some help with color choices and they picked the perfect options for me. I recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment