Saturday, January 25, 2020

Make A Unique Custom Logo Animation











About:

All my Animations are 100% CUSTOM! 



i am not using any templates! Your animation will be unique from everyone else's.



You can Also review my Custom logo animation here: 



▸▶►    https://youtu.be/9gB1Wy0TwDU   ◄◀◂ 



Where can you use a custom logo animation? 



You can use in any where you want. 



  • Company events 
  • Social Media 
  • Youtube Intro 
  • Website 
  • Films and more


Before placing an order you need to have your logo file. Please provide:

Your artwork in vector .eps , .ai (Ilustrator, layered PDF or high quality layered .psd format.



  • Why choose me?


I have over 06 years experience in 2D/3D animation and broad idea about latest technologies. 



If you don't have any idea about logo animation (What you want) NO WORRIES! I have all under control, Just send me your logo and I'll get you awesome logo animation. 



What will you get? - Logo Animation Video File - Animation with Sound Effects Thank You



NOTE:



Contact me before order. This way I can understand your requirements and move forward.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome to work with, super understanding and FAST!! Will come back for more work!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for feedback

:

Good service!

:

Fast and easy.

:

great work




No comments:

Post a Comment