Sunday, January 19, 2020

Create A Professional Tech Video Intro Logo Animation











About:

Hi friends,

Welcome to my gig. For only $10 i will create this high quality professional looking tech intro, perfect for your Youtube video especially tech channel , website or any other production. 

What I need:

  • Your logo/artwork (AI/EPS recommended)
  • Simple text or titles can also work Or I can design a high quality logo for you- contact me for details.

  • Tagline/website (optional)
  • Any other piece of information (optional)



NOTE: IF YOU WANT ANY SPECIFIC/CUSTOM ANIMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE BUYING THE PACKAGE.




Here's what you'll get for $10 :-

★ Animated video just like in the sample video but with your Logo, tagline, website, text.

★ Final output in HD 720p QUALITY 

★ Final video in .mp4

★ Sync background music 



If you purchase the extra fast delivery i will put your order first in the queue and deliver ASAP.



All of this combined with fast and friendly customer support and unlimited revisions ! 



If you have further questions just send me a message, I will quickly reply to it.



Order now !



Satisfaction guaranteed :)



I look forward to working with you.

Regards,

Mayank

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and Great Job!

:

Everything perfect.

:

Thank you my friend.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment