Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Absolutely Stunning Professional Animation With Your Logo











About:

Welcome To you personal Logo designer !



✔ Fast Delivery

✔ Professional Design & Quality

✔ 100% Customer Satisfaction



Why ME?

☑ 4 years experience

☑ Professional Graphics Designer

☑ Fast Delivery



What do I offer?

✔ 1/3/6 intro video depending on your package.

✔ Amazing Video Animation with YOUR LOGO or TEXT

✔ 24 Hour Delivery

✔ Super Pixel & Color

✔ Extra 2 Revision

✔ Bonus Extra Video depending on your package.



All my animations are suitable for,



  • YouTube Intro / Outro
  • Business
  • Company
  • Website
  • Short & long videos


What Bonus do I offer?

✅ 100% refund if the client is not happy

✅ Express Delivery

✅ you will have a logo-video everyone will be amazed by



Feel free to contact me so we can make you logo outstanding.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

She was fast, professional and service minded! I can absolutely recommend her! I very happy with the results!

:

Issy answered each question and revision flawless! I recommend her 1000%. Thank you Issy for your hard work, clear communication but foremost your excellent ideas and creativity. Very inspiring. Read your story on your webpage. Impressive! Respect and Thanks. David

:

Thank you so much, what a nice comment 🙏 It was my pleasure working with you and I hope we can work again soon. I wish all the best, and again, thank you for good communication and trusting in my work. Best regards Issy

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment