Thursday, January 16, 2020

Make A Catchy Custom Logo Animation











About:

No templates used, 100% custom!



If you're looking for someone special to bring your logo to life, you've come to the right place!



The animation you will get is 100% original, made from the scratch.

Yes, it's true and it's without any templates used, only your logo and my creativity.



You just need to provide me your logo, describe me your idea(or let me do the magic).

If your idea is too complex, contact me first so I can make sure that I can realize it.




Reviews


:

EXCELLENT JOB! Second time using raventil. Will be using again in the future. Very impressed with his quality of work and being able to to hit the mark consistently!

:

Fantastic result. It's perfect for what I was looking for. Many thanks for the quality and detail. Let me know what you think to the logo in the video. Thanks again. Andy Link to video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XWkGFzeYGWrevjb76qfv5Of2bvOoG-wZ

:

amazing service

:

I LOVE IT! Thank you!

:

The result is incredible, I have no words to describe how I feel about it !!! I love this animation in every way, each detail is beautiful and better that I could have imagine myself. I can't stop watching it! Thank you so much for your work of art. I would recommend and buy again without a doubt




No comments:

Post a Comment