Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Turn Your Logo Into A Gif











About:

Turn your logo into a animated GIF done custom by me! This could be use on as a discord icon, advertisement pop out, or just to have it! It's entirely up to you what you want to use it for. If you have any questions ask me, I would love to help and figure out what you want/need. 



I've been freelancing for years and my goal is to have a 5 star experience with you. You're my number one priority. I promise I'll try my hardest and to never cut corners with you. Pick this GIG and you will not be disappointed.



The Packages are pretty straight forward but you're welcome to message me if you have any confusion. If I'm not sleeping, I will respond. :)

Reviews


:

Fast response & great quality. I would recommend him anytime!

:

magical good.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment