Saturday, February 8, 2020

Make You A Cool Electric Logo Intro











About:

Get an Awesome Electric Logo Reveal without paying extra on your electric bill,



What you need to send me?

Your transparent .png image with good resolution or a vector file if possible

If you don't have a transparent logo contact me before ordering the gig.



What you get



  • Full HD (1080P) or 4K Resolution depending on your package
  • Custon Lightning Color 
  • You can have  your Company Website or Tag Line at the End



Any questions? Leave a msg



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing seller, I'm always coming back for this type of gigs, I am not even looking at other options. :)

Seller's Response:

Reny is a very talented fast responsive Graphic designer , so amazed of his job! thanks.

Seller's Response:

Great client.

:

Logo intro was absolutely outstanding! Definitely buy again! 10/10!

:

thank you for working with me. have a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment