Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Create Video, Html5, Svg Or Gif Logo Animation Intro











About:

INTRODUCTION:

this service very useful whatever your facility is, your logo/banner will be more attractive with nice animation... and you will be able to add you logo into presentations, videos, html5 website banners as well.



YOU WILL GET:

  • 100% CUSTOMIZED animation for you NOT TEMPLATE!.

  • Professional and modern animation work.
  • High resolution and scale-able SWF format file or VIDEO or HTML5 depend on package you choose.
  • With more extra you will get the FLA source file which it's so important.
  • With another more extra you will get the animation as HD video file.


NOTES:

-- I need basic materials like logo, objects, slogans, etc as vector format !Important

-- And I hope provide me with any ideas for animation (if available)

-- The logo/object that you want to animate should be as vector format (strongly recommended)



WHY ME?

  • I do dedicated animation for my clients.
  • 14 years of experience fair enough to deliver you clean work.
  • I guarantee your sanctification or I will refund you your money.
  • And you can see feedback from people how buy this service from me... I have zero bad feedback.





good luck :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Accommodating, considerate and provided what was requested.

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

You're most welcome ... I gave you more then you asked for why only 3 stars !!!!!

Seller's Response:

Amazing work. Easy to work with.

:

Wow!... thanks for big tip you left for me ... it's really very kind of you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment