Friday, February 21, 2020

Create 5 Logo Video Animations











About:

For just $5, I will show you what I can do with your logo, to make a professional logo animation that sounds out above the rest.  The Starter Gig, $5 will get you 5 different designs of logo animations in a style that fits with your logo and business.  These are watermarked.  I will make edits as requested.



If you wish to continue with the order, please order the PRO gig, which will allow you to use 1 out of the 5 chosen logo animations commercially.  I will deliver the video in MP4 file without any watermarks in high quality animation.



If you wish to get 4 additional logo animations, such as social media animated logos which refer your following to your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, email, etc page, please choose the Deluxe gig which includes all of the above.  Alternatively, you have commercial rights to use the other animations I created for you.



All customers receive my 'How to get your YouTube video ranked on Google within 24 hours cheatsheet' Bonus PDF as standard!



Please note: before you begin each gig, please contact me with your specifications.  I want to make sure I can guarantee 100% satisfaction before I begin!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment