Sunday, February 9, 2020

A Professional Logo Animation Video With Free Gif File











About:

Are you looking for amazing video intro for your YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook...?

You`re on the right spot.

What You will Get?

1) High quality video up to 4k resolution

2) Editable free source file in .ae format so that you can edit by yourself

3) Free gif file for web usage 

Why Choose Me?

a)  I do not copy others animation templates

b)  I do my own research before animating the specific logo.

c)  I understand the nature of the logo and than animate as per the number of layers.

d)  I will add background music (optional) and will provide any video size up to 4k.

 

BONUS*

I will deliver you one video file of logo animation plus we will make one gif file .gif format so that you can use your animated logo for web purposes.

 

Message me for Detailed Discussion before you place the order.



Expert:

after effects,minimal, retro, vintage, epic, logo, corporate, business, clean, simple,promo, classic, elegant, animation, reveal,logo animation,construction, animated logo, design, retro, vintage, epic, trailer, corporate, business, elegant, post production, express delivery, cinematic



Reviews


:

Very responsive, and an honest man. Helps you with anything and adds more features if you ask nicely, 100% would work with again. Very professional

:

great fast delivery and communication!

:

Great communication and really well done animations, as described.

:

Great work my bro Cheeeaaa

:


No comments:

Post a Comment