Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Make Logo Animation Intro Video











About:

Hello!

I'll Create animation with your Name or LOGO.

please explain about your channel/brand/field in 2,3 lines it helps me to understand your requirements and style for animation.



How this gig works?:

Just choose package and order gig to start!!!!!!

and Provide me with:

  1. Logo or Title

  2. Text for tagline, if you need it!




You will receive:



  • On-time delivery 
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Money-back granted(if you don't like what I deliver)
  • most suitable design
  • follow your brand/field layout
  • custom color according to your brand and logo




Message me before order if you have any questions...


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks video looks great will get in touch for any videos i need editing.

Seller's Response:

Excellent ! Received ad aspected. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

The logo sent wasn't used? just the outline meaning I'm now going to have to edit it myself on premier? don't really get what I paid for other than the same tone cloud of pink smoke effect?

:

Delivered it very fast




No comments:

Post a Comment