Monday, February 17, 2020

Customize 21Th Century Fox Style Movie Intro











About:

For just $5 I will create a replica of the 21th century fox intro with your text! It's a famous introduction that everyone will recognise and enjoy. It's also a fun introduction for any YouTube channel!



I Will Provide:

★Fast Service

★Quality Work



For $5 you will receive: a 720x1280 MP4 Video (you can request it in a different format for free).



$5 HD Video Extra: you will receive a 1080x1920 HD video.and 4K



$5 Same Day Delivery Extra: I will deliver your intro video within 24 hours of the order.



 I take all orders seriously and I handle them professionally. I will work with you until you have EXACTLY what you want (and if not; your money back!).



 Thank you for your time! I look forward to working with you

sasikaran.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

fast delivery, work as described

:

Thank you so much

:

Awesome!!!! I love it!!! Excellent work and very fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment