Saturday, February 8, 2020

To You Stranger Things Intro Like Original











About:

Well, i will do to you best in the market intro like Stranger Things. You can tell me any suggestions and i will do them :) For example, Stranger things logo and names in this intro can be replaced to another words.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Everything was amazing. Recommended Artist for sure!

:

good work!

:

I can not thank Zoom enough for all the hard work he did in making my video come to life. The communication with him was steller, he replied day or night, the time difference didn't matter. I had several people within my organization who each had two cents to add. Zoom took all the suggestions my people made and didn't even flinch. He took the challenge and ran with it. If you are looking for a video maker who thinks outside the box and will take care of all your needs, I highly suggest Zoombooz. You will not be disappointed. I would reach out to him again without a second thought.

:

Great to work with

:

I'm glad to work with you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment