Monday, February 17, 2020

Make A Speed Up Hand Drawing Video Intro With Logo











About:

I will make a speed up hand drawing video intro with your logo or the text you want!

You can change the color of the background!

The video intro can be done also without the hand if you want just tell me when you order!

Standard duration of the video is 00:16 seconds with sound included!

The duration of the video can change to more seconds or less whatever you want!

High resolution!! 

1920x1080 HD


AVI, XVID, MPEG, MP4 formats or any other you want!!

High resolution logos preferred PNG, PSD and others

Very fast delivery!!

Check out and my other gigs!

Order Now!!!!!

This is entirely my work!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for the service !

Seller's Response:

Thank you a lot excellent buyer and awesome experience!!!

Seller's Response:

Very Good as always.

Seller's Response:

Thank you a lot excellent buyer as always!!!

Seller's Response:

Wow, very skilled. Thank you so much for your work. Amazing. This my second order. I’ll will order again. What’s an amazing seller. Thank you. Will definitely use your order.




No comments:

Post a Comment