Friday, February 7, 2020

Create A Custom Logo Animation Intro For You











About:

Hi Fiverr!
I'm Hamza owner of HM Studio famed as A Creative House.



Do you think that a logo can be much fascinating, memorable and enlivening if it was moving? Well then It's true. You have just come to the right place. I'll do it for you.



I will present your logo in eye catching and impressive way that will immediately capture the market.



I will just take your logo and make animation using it elements. If there is a particular theme you want to highlight in the video then I will do my best to represent it.



Being creative is what I am good at. 



Portfolio: http://bit.ly/2kSnOKD



WHY CHOOSE ME?
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Sound effect
  • Overlay Text
  • Social media and Commercial use
  • Original and Attractive Animation
  • 720p, 1080p, 4k or any Resolution you want


What I need to create logo animation?
  • High Quality Transparent Logo 
  • Don’t have Logo then give me Company Name
  • That’s it!!!
Trust me you will be amazed by the results.

In case of any queries you can contact me anytime. Don’t worry, have faith in me.


I guarantee you “Quality” and “Satisfaction”.


Thank You
HM Studio

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very Creative designer. Brilliantly change my concept into Video. Highly Recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Very patient and talented. Took the time to really understand my vision! thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

very nice work and communication




No comments:

Post a Comment