Friday, February 14, 2020

Make Logo Animation With Intro And Outro











About:

In my logo animation projects:

- I never use templates or any available vectors.

- Everything in the project is animated separately.

- I don't just animate the logo, First I understand the activity behind it to make the animation understandable & could explain the activity of it's identity.



My steps to produce a pretty logo animation:

1- I work on the projects using Adobe Illustrator to separate the logo & make it ready for animation.

2- Then use Adobe After effects to start in animating the parts of the logo.

3- Then use Adobe Animate to add some graphics to make the animation looks good. (most of the time don't use it, after effects could make it)



What the client should send to start the project ?

- Logo file with (PSD, AI or PDF).

- Brief shows some information about the identity of the logo.

- Website or social media profiles to understand the identity to help me to create perfect animation.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very qualified

:

He responded quickly and did everything to make the order completed as I want! Project was delivered even before the due date. I will definitely work with him again!

:

very happy to make you satisfied 😊

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment