Sunday, February 16, 2020

Design Scary Horror Logo Intro











About:

HuskyVFX Present Horror Logo Intro

 

I will create a horror wall Halloween Logo intro where your logo, image or text are revealed on a rough bloody wall by an old oscillating light bulb in a scary and dark atmosphere.



Order now and you get:

✔ Logo/Image/Text processing included.

✔ Final video in 1920x1080 Full HD resolution.

✔ MP4 high quality format.

✔ Sound FX included.



Satisfaction guarantee:

✔ 100% Satisfaction guarantee. 

✔ 100% Horror Sound Effect.

✔ 100% Original intro.

✔ 100% Full license.



Requirements for order:

•Your Logo in any format you want.

• Prefer 6 texts for wall text effect.



Click or touch my name to see my other works.

Reviews


:

Fast, reactive, understanding of my needs and requirements and produced a top class amazing logo that is so very me. Many many thanks

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment