Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Make Youtube Intro And Outro Logo Animation Video











About:

Welcome to my gig. 

    I will create amazing and unique Intro Video and Logo animation using my clean, elegant and professional style.


My style:
I have a unique approach to designing my videos, I make them clean, elegant, with a lot of attention to details, and a futuristic touch. If you want to see more examples of my work, send me a message and I will link you my website to check them out. 


What I need:
* Your logo (transparent)
* Tagline/website (optional)
* Any other piece of information (optional)
* Your Corporation
  Sound design and music is included for free in this Gig.



 The packages only include intro video (outro will have to be purchased separately)


Usage of animation:
The animation can be used for any website or any purpose, this can include YouTube videos, Twitter, Facebook, commercials (But Have to Pay extra), motion films and videos, any social media, etc
If you have further questions just send me a message, I will quickly reply to it.

                  Customer's Satisfaction Is Our Main Priority
Be sure to check out my other amazing Gigs on my profile:
https://www.fiverr.com/pro_expertx



Portfolio: Inbox Me

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work

Seller's Response:

Another amazing experience with buyer. Also looking forward to working together again in future

Seller's Response:

Perfect!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you

:

Great! No more comments... Just great




No comments:

Post a Comment