Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Create Dji Inspire Drone Quadcopter Video Logo Reveal Intro











About:

Video Drone Logo Intro


Are you looking for a professional and 3d Drone logo Intro? If that so, you are in right place!  I'm making advanced high quality Drone Logo Intro Animation


Why hire me:
  • FULL HD Format 1080p
  • Fast delivery
  • Best quality


My requirement for this logo animation:

  • Your logo (Transparent)
  • Your Slogan
  • Choose from 5 background images - City, Mountains, Sunset, Desert, Nature

    (view gig photos to select the one you require)

Reviews


:

I am disappointed that something was removed from the video that I was hoping would be in the end result. I tried to contact the seller to see if she could put it back for me, for that was one feature that was in her ad that I liked and did not transpire. Not accepting messages at this time and that is disappointing. The work was done, but I am missing that one piece I wish could be put back. I did say that in the messages. It was one of the reasons I picked this seller and that is what I saw on the sample that did not transpire.

:

Great job accomplished quickly!

:

Very good

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment