Sunday, January 12, 2020

Create A Amazing Custom Logo Animation











About:

I Will Design A Amazing Custom Logo Animation and We offer 100% Unique LOGO Animation and Satisfaction Granted!!

If you are looking for a Professional to create a wonderful and eye-catching Logo intro video animation for your Business Website, YouTube Channel, Band, TV interview or others? You are at the right place.

Why me?

I have more than 10 years’ Experience in 3D animation, Motion Graphics and Video Post-production area.so we are offering custom logo animations (intro/outro) based on your ideas and our creativity throughout the process.

 

YOU WILL GET:

·         Free Express delivery in less than 24 Hours

·         Free commercial Use

·         1920X1080 Full HD video (I will provide other formats on your request)

·         Sound effects Included

·         Custom Colors (we will use color scheme that will the best for your logo) 

·         Fast & Friendly Customer Service

Reviews


:

He did a great job.My next job I want to do with him. Highly I highly recommend!!

:

Thank you for helping me to convert the mp4 into a gif.

:

This was my first time using fiverr and I am really glad that I chose farhan_studios. He completed the requirements and always responded although there was some language/time barrier. Really cool to work with someone from around the world! Thanks for the help!!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment