Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Make A Logo Animation











About:

I don't do Character Animation

If such order placed I will animate it on my way.





Before placing an order...



  • You need your logo in vector format.(PSD will work if it's in layer format)

  • I will be using best and premium templates to animate the logo or do the custom animation as per your requirement.

  • That's it!


in Basic order you will get:

Simple animation, 720p, up to 10sec, No Background music



in Standard order you will get:

Advanced animation, 1080p 30fps, 10-15 sec, logo + text animation, Background Music.



in Premium order you will get:

Advanced animation + lightning effects, 1080p or 4K up to 60fps, up to 20sec, additional graphics.

Add more value to your order with gig  EXTRAS!

*It's always nice to contact me before ordering.. This way I can ensure that I can work with your logo.

*All animations are delivered in MP4/MOV Formats, If you want other formats Please let me know before.

I do not provide:

  • 3D animation
  • Voice over
  • Character Animation



Sometimes I do custom animation, Contact me for that.

Thank you :)





Reviews


:

Great service, fantastic design, speedy delivery and most importantly, exceed expectations! Highly recommend!!!

:

Thank-you again for your amazing work!

:

Seller delivered exactly what I envisioned!

:

awesome work as usual, love spin

:

very satisfied




No comments:

Post a Comment