Sunday, January 12, 2020

Create Custom Intro Video Logo Animation











About:

We create perfect animation for your Logo or Brand that represent your services!



✪ CUSTOM LOGO ANIMATION ✪

Your Animation will be unique from everyones. I’m offering custom logo animations (intro/outro) based on your ideas and my creativity using a professional approach.

You can also review my Custom logo animation here: 

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUrHEirx2eZA_MZ1OFn19luSHbACOhQJR



  • What I need:


Your logo in png or in layered vector  .eps, .ai (Adobe Illustrator), or high quality layered  .psd (Adobe Photoshop) file format.



You can also choose PRE-MADE intro from our Channel with our Basic Package.



https://vimeo.com/abhgraphics



Choose
any one you like and send me its number!



Why choose me?

  • I am online ☎ 24/7, I will get back to you quickly and we can get started right away!
  • Provide a little bit of information about your services and your idea about animation. 
  • If you don't have any idea, I can imagine amazing animation myself :)
  • Just trust me and you will get something special!
  • Also, check Gig Extras for more Features.


If you need a logo, then I also offer logo designing services with additional charges.

Reviews


:

Quick and easy to work with. Awesome turn around time and made my first experience on Fiverr a good one

:

Very willing to be open to suggestion and revision to make sure I was happy. Only took one revision. The first version was also fantastic, I just was looking for something specific. Quick turnaround and would use again!

:

He went above and beyond. I would recommend abhgraphics to anyone in need of custom intro videos. Pleasure to work with. Will be back for future projects.

:

Consistently producing great results!

:

the only company I will work with, great service, response times and honesty.




No comments:

Post a Comment