Friday, January 10, 2020

Animate Your Game Logo











About:

Hey there,



Thank you for checking my gig!



I will create a 5-second animation of your logo. This will work great for a gaming logo for example (as you can see in the video above), or for any other fun brand out there! 

You can use it as an intro or outro for your videos, or just as a teaser for a new brand.



I'll send you a .mp4 file with the video once it's done.

What I'll need from you is simply your logo and two brand colors to use in the animation (in place of the blue and yellow in the example above). If you can provide me the color codes that would be great, or if you want I can just take the colors in your logo ;)



The standard package comes with 3-day delivery and no revisions, but you'll be able to purchase extra fast 1-day delivery and/or an additional revision if you want as add-ons.



If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

And if this is not your style, check my other logo animation gigs!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment