Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Make You A Pirates Of Caribbean Or Back To The Future Style Intro











About:

You can see Preview Video. I'll give you in 1080p Full HD Resolution. Please read and choose everything carefully or message me for clarification before ordering. Delivery is usually done under 24 hours.



Specify the format you want the video file to be in to me after ordering or it will be .MP4 by default. 



Strictly
 adhere to the title character limits below and chose the package you want carefully:



1. Standard: Pirates of Caribbean ($5):-

Title: Max 20 Chars.

Subtitle: Max 25 Chars.



No Logo/Image. 



2. Standard: Back to the Future ($10):- 

Title: Max 45 Chars.



No Logo/Image. 



Reviews


:

Fast delivery! Quality work!

:

Nice video to use for our online streaming. Will use again!

:

Had a great experience, fast delivery, and even when I made a mistake on my end it was fixed for a very small fee.

:

Just what I needed! Fast turnaround and great communication throughout the order process!

:

perfect!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment