Friday, May 1, 2020

Edit After Effects Logo Intro And Outro











About:

READ FIRST BEFORE ORDERING

I will do intro/outro for your video 



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING


I will make your HIGH QUALITY  intro/outro for your video for a cheap price



Please do the FF first 

  • Message Me
      Get in touch, we will discuss your project and work out the best way forward



  • Video Creation
       I’ll make your intro and outro, adding effects as necessary (graphics or animations, music, SFX, audio enhancement or color grade.) depends on your package

       -You Can send me your LOGO, PICTURE, CARTOON of yourself

      

  • Review
      Review your video and i will make any necessary revisions

  

  • Delivery 
       I’ll deliver your video to you in GIF, MOV or MP4 format



IMPORTANT  

I'm not a cartoon designer. if you want to have a cartoon in your intro you should be provided cartoon image.

Reviews


:

Great working with you, would highly recommend

:

Extremely awesome. Will be doing more work with him

:

Great work!

:

Great price and quick turnaround! I would be happy to work with spartan designs again.

:

They really stuck with me during revisions. I appreciate that!




No comments:

Post a Comment