Saturday, May 2, 2020

Logo Animation, Intro And Outros In 12 Hours











About:

(IMPORTANT)

READ THE DESCRIPTION OF PACKAGES AND WHAT THEY INCLUDE



Please contact me before you order



Please do not ask me to modify an order if :



1) Your order has been marked as complete



2) You are completely changing the original idea (e.g text, element etc)



***PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY:



You will have to give content for your design.



SPECIAL:Complex Custom Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first)



* If any questions, please feel free to contacting me



All designs are custom made and unique (it is not a template)

- High Quality Work

- 100% assurance about good quality

- 24 hours ready to services you 



My services Includes :


Youtube Intros

Logo animations

Modern Design Animation

Custom made



If you don't have any specific idea for your animation then DON'T WORRY at all. I will make the best out of your Logo using my own creative methods that has proven to be extremely successful.

Reviews


:

The delivery was so quick and it was 100% what I was looking for. I’m so excited to use this video!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment