Saturday, May 2, 2020

Put Your Logo On A 3D Animated Plane











About:

Important! Please contact me before ordering and I will get back to you as soon as possible. 



I will make an animated 3D plane video intro with your logo or text (your message, company name, website address etc.). Excellent for business or personal use - YouTube, Facebook or your website. If you want to make an impact on your customers, subscribers or followers this is the gig for you!

 

What you get:

 

- Your logo or short text (up to 30 characters) displayed on the airplane

- Music and sound f/x like in the sample

 

Gig Extras:

 

- You can add your own music (music will start at the beginning of the file you send me)

 

I do not do custom animation work, the basic animation will look exactly like the sample video but with your own logo or text.



Also, don't forget to check out my other gigs. Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He has created many videos like this in the past. And I always love it. I will keep using his services. He never gives a hard time and is on time all the time. Love it.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the amazing review, I really appreciate it! All the best!

Seller's Response:

Nailed it! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, I'm really glad you like it! All the best!

Seller's Response:

excellent, fast delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment