Friday, May 1, 2020

Create A Custom And Unique Logo Animation











About:

Hi, welcome to my gig.



Are you looking for a professional custom logo animator? Then you have came to the right place! I will create an awesome logo animation for you. It'll be 100% unique. It's good for your intro or outro video.



Order Requirements:
  • Logo or Text
  • Website URL or short tagline (optional)
  • Background color (optional)


What will you get from my service:
  • Free Background music
  • All videos are rendered in HD
  • 100% unique
  • Final output format in .mp4 or .mov (.mp4 is default unless .mov is asked for)
  • Source file (available in extra)


You can use it for:
  • Your social media accounts
  • Intro for YouTube Channel
  • Your Website
  • Your Company
  • Your Service


All the custom logo animation will be 100% unique. I'll refund the money if you found the exact same animation with what you get.



Best,

yonggooo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very quick service. Easy communication back and forth. I would recommend highly.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words and also the tip :D It's a pleasure to work with you :)

Seller's Response:

This guy is amazing, I will continue to work with him in future projects!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words and the tip! It's a pleasure to work with you :)

Seller's Response:

He has outstanding customer service skills. He made sure I was completely satisfied with his work. I loved what he did for me. If I could give him more then 5 stars I would. I will be using him again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment