Friday, May 1, 2020

Create Clean Icon Animation











About:

ABOUT

This GIG is designed for your presentations(Explainer Videos, Whiteboard Animations, PPT presentation, Corporate presentations etc.)



NOTE

This GIG is to animate one icon sent by you.These are a few samples I have created for your reference. If you want any particular icon to be animated, please feel free to contact me before ordering.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We had a couple of delays and I had to rephrase the brief, but rajjography did the work over again and it looked superb

Seller's Response:

I love the fact that he was intelligent enough to understand exactly what I wanted delivered 100% accurate and on time.

:

Thanks so much!!!

:

Awesome animation, quick awesome work! Very reliable

:

Thanks so much!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment