Saturday, December 21, 2019

Create This 3D Logo Animation Intro Within 24Hours











About:

Looking for a great 3D Logo Intro animation for your business, Youtube Channel, Facebook page or even for the instagram.



➤  ORDER Benefits:



  Professional 3D LOGO Animation

  Background Music Included

  Custom Colors

  24 Hour Express Delivery

  Fast Response

  Professional/Friendly Communication

 ✤ Lifetime Support



➤  ORDER Requirements:



 ✤ LOGO with Transparent Background

 ✤ Tagline/Web Address (Optional)



➤ Best For:



 ✤ Youtube Channel Intro

 ✤ For Facebook

 ✤ For Website

 ✤ For Instagram

 ✤ Top put in Your videos 



Do Contact me before ORDERING if you have any kind of question.



Thanks

Reviews


:

Working with this guy was good, he communicates, he is willing to really work with his clients, I just thought that the final quality will look like what was advertised. O r maybe its just me. Although I was not satisfied with my result I am thankful for his patience, I had him do it over 3 times and still it just didn't appeal to me, and I can't be waisting his time like that so I just approved, and just took what I got and still I will work with him again with another design, It was a very positive experience working with him.... Thanks bro

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment