Monday, December 23, 2019

Create A Smoothly Animated Vector Logo











About:

- PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER -



Hey! I will create a smoothly animated logo based on your needs and input!



Logos can be used for a variety of uses, ranging from businesses to YouTube channels.



Please let me know your idea in as much detail as possible, sketches help greatly. If you have files you would like me to use, such as png or psd that is also greatly appreciated.



If you don't have anything in particular in mind, then I will try my best to make it something you are pleased with!

Reviews


:

Very helpful with delivering the result. Worked great and kept to the brief

:

great job, he completely understood my needs and my taste. fast times. I'm really very satisfied !!

:

Worked with me through many changes and delivered a great finished product on a design he'd never attempted before! Very fun and easy to work with.

:

He was super friendly and lovely and helpful. It was a nice clean professional execution.

:

Fantastic! Exactly what I needed! On the first try! Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment