Sunday, December 15, 2019

Put Your Logo In To The Fire Magic Intro











About:

Fire, do you want the magic of fire? this gig  for those who know what it means -  to be  hot,  do you want to show your logo in modern way? for your site, YouTube channel, or may be Instagram?  

You are welcome, i will put your logo (PNG, JPG, EPS, or text)in to the intro and make it 

Full HD (1920x1080) mp4 format (or any convenience). 

With sound or without, with different colors, if you need  show url address to your clients, send it to me and i do my best 



Please be free to ask me about this gig before you make order, thank you people!!!

Reviews


:

Quality work with quality service - Will definitely use Sasha again should I need to!

:

Great work, exactly as I wanted!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment